Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6 class

1. I was pretty impressed with how Gokey worked around the issue with the stereogram maker. When I run into computer trouble I tend to give up immediately, so I was surprised he was able to find a way around it. I learned you can google error messages!

2. I thought the art piece with the floating furniture was amazing. It blows my mind that some could think of that...and paint such straight lines.

3. I also was interested by the idea of picturesque. I can see how the world becomes more and more picturesque, and art itself. I have probably seen just as much art through the internet and cheap recreations as i have in person. In a way this is amazing, becuase it allows us constant access to art and culture, but it is also sort of a drag, because art is so different in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment